Pearl Izumi AmFIB Gel Glove
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Pearl Izumi AmFIB Gel Glove is a highly insulated glove optimized for handlebar comfort and confident bicycle control, with enough sensitivity to hit every shift. It uses 100g Primaloft Gold insulation w/Crosscore technology, which incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal bulk.
The main body fabric provides wind protection with easy articulation and an Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm makes the glove as grippy as it is durable. The AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel pad provides bar comfort without causing unnecessary bulk. Despite its generous insulation, it is still touch-screen compatible.
- 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- New AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel palm pad reduces bulk and improves grip comfort
- AmFIB Softshell main body fabric protects from wind and water
- Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm for durability and great grip
- Touch screen compatible index finger and thumbs