Last Updated: 11.10.19
Information we collect:
We collect many types of information for improved customer service that included but are not limited to; personal data including location information, usage data, sales or transactional data, & cookies data.
This information may be automatically collected or provided by you.
Use of Data:
We may use the information collected for various things which include but are not limited to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our sales & services
- Provide and deliver products and services that you have requested
- Provide and deliver notices, updates, product manuals, and recall information related to the products and services that you have requested
- Interact with you and your comments, questions, requests, and reviews
- Provide you with communication about products and promotions
- To analyze trends in relation to any of our past, current, or future product & service offerings
- To detect and prevent technical issues
- To detect and prevent fraud
Transfer of Information
Any information or data collected may be shared with those listed below but are not limited to the list below; Public when participating in reviews & FAQ submissions on our website, integrated social sharing features, and any of our current or future product vendors.
Two Hoosiers Cyclery, LLC is located and based in Ogden, Utah. Information and data collected may be transferred to and stored outside of your state or country where laws may differ. By providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of said information.
Two Hoosiers Cyclery, LLC may disclose your personal information in good faith to comply with any legal obligations.