Shipping and Returns
How to Create a Return:
- Click “My account/ Register” in the top right-hand corner of twohoosierscyclery.com
- Log into your account to view your Account Dashboard.
- On the left hand size click "My orders".
- Find the order containing items to be returned and click the “view” hyperlink on right side of screen.
- Scroll to bottom of order and click the “Return item(s)” link
- Select items you’d like to return, provide reason for return, and action requested.
- Carefully repackage any returning items.
- Clearly mark your order number and/or return authorization number on package.
- Using the shipping provider of your choice, return package to address below:
Two Hoosiers Cyclery 2374 Harrison Blvd. Ogden, UT 84401
If you need further assistance please contact [email protected]
New, unused gear can be returned within 90-days of purchase for a full refund. New, unused gear must be returned unharmed and in the original retail packaging. This excludes gear such as bikes, frames, tires & tubes. Used, undamaged gear such as bikes and frames may be returned within 30-days and will be issued store credit.
Returns for products damaged due to buyer negligence or abuse will not be accepted. For online purchases, the buyer must arrange for and pay return shipping. Please carefully package your returns. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to poor packaging.
Bicycle Deposits are refundable for in store credit only.
Due to increased demand of bicycle products and our commitment to keeping employees safe, bicycle purchases may take up to 10 business days to be fulfilled/shipped. Standard orders may take an extra business day to fulfill. Although this isn't up to our usual standards, rest assured we are working hard to get your orders shipped as soon and as safely as possible.
Non-bicycle orders ship within 1-2 business days. Your package may be shipped with either UPS or USPS. We cannot ship Bicycles to PO Boxes.
Bicycles will ship within 2-5 business days of order payment unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pickup Policy:
Orders placed online will be picked and held on our special order area. You will receive a notice via email when your order is ready to be picked up. Please call ahead if you're planning to pick up before you receive your notice to avoid any disappointment or delay.
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover through our online site. Credit Cards and cash are accepted in-store. We do not accept checks of any kind.
If you believe that your purchase may have a warranty defect, then please contact the shop directly to open a warranty claim; 385-238-4973.
All warranty claims and are made through the manufacturer. Any determination or settlement will be made by the manufacturer and managed for you through Two Hoosiers Cyclery, LLC. All warranty terms and duration are specific to each product and manufacturer.