SRAM Force 1 AXS Wide Crankset - 12-Speed, 40t, 8-Bolt Direct Mount, DUB Spindle Interface, Gloss Natural Carbon, D1
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
SRAM Force 1 Wide Cranksets are designed to accommodate the largest of tires for your 1x gravel machine. Building upon SRAM's 1x technology, this crank is lighter, stronger, and features a direct mount design for less weight.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- 47.5mm chainline
The XPLR Collection
Pronounced “Explore”, The XPLR collection from SRAM, RockShox, and Zipp celebrates a new era of drop bar riding with three product sets to make gravel yours. Every upgrade works great by itself or all together. So pick a path, or mix and match galore. After all, gravel is what you make it.
All The Right Steps
Tailored to the needs of drop bar riders, SRAM’s 1x-specific wireless drivetrains target a gearing sweet spot. With a 10-44T cassette and matching derailleur, you get big range for gravel climbs and tight jumps for fast riding on road. Choose from three levels—RED, Force, and Rival—that all feature SRAM’s innovative AXS wireless shifting, chain management, and refined hydraulic disc brakes.
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay , 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- keyword search: XPLR
- Color: Gloss Natural Carbon
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 40
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- BB Included: No
0 stars based on 0 reviews