It’s been called the yoga mat for your thumb, and while the extra grip is great, the Loam Lever also features buttery smooth actuation that can improve the feel of any cable actuated dropper post.
PNW Components The Loam Lever 22.2 Clamp, Black Body
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
THE 5 KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOAM LEVER
- Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
- Weather Proof - Tested in the PNW Winters where grit and grime bond to every surface of your bike, we equipped the Loam with all the right details to keep it acting smooth for the years to come.
- No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
- Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
- Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000