Maxxis Rekon Race Tire - 29 x 2.4, Tubeless, Folding, Black, Dual, EXO, Wide Trail
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
The Maxxis Rekon Race is a semi-slick XC race tire that features the lowest profile tread in our XC line. It is a great choice for dry XC trails and short track racing. It borrows its tread design from the trail version of the Rekon, but with smaller and shorter knobs. Use it as a rear tire paired with a more aggressive front tread, or front and rear for short track racing.
- Dual compound
- 60 TPI or 120 TPI casing options
- EXO sidewall protection
- Wide Trail (WT) sizes are optimized for 30mm inner width rims
- Select specs are Tubeless Ready (TR), confirm in table below
Category: XC Race, XC
Recommended use: Dry XC trails, short track
Recommended installation: Rear
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.4
- Color: Black
- PSI: 50
- ISO Width (mm): 61
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"