2021 Salsa Cassidy Frame Brushed Aluminum
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||FREE Eco-Friendly Standard Ground. Usually ships within the following 2-5 business days. Ships via UPS Ground w/ Signature Required. (We cannot ship Frames to AK or HI).|
*We've made the LG available for purchase but they won't arrive until 12/23 and won't ship out until 12/24. All other sizes will ship within 1 business day.
The Cassidy Alloy Frame gives you the confidence to seek out the steepest, most technical trails out there. Its stiff and durable aluminum frame stands up to trail punishment, whether you’re enjoying a full day of shuttle runs, barreling through rugged rock gardens, or hitting drops and gaps. 165 mm of Split Pivot rear suspension offer progressive travel for the stoutest trails, with superior pedaling efficiency and consistent braking traction to boot. Build it up and go big.
- 6061-T6 aluminum frame
- Split Pivot + suspension design features 165 mm of efficient travel that’s fully active under braking and supportive throughout its stroke
- A 63.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence and handling prowess both up and down the mountain
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height to accommodate varying terrain, wheel sizes, and personal preference
- 75.7-degree seat tube angle with seat tube lengths optimized for longer dropper posts
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing allows for shorter chainstays (431–432 mm), more tire clearance, more chainring options, and stiffer wheels
- Integrated strap location on frame for tube or tool kit
- Clearance for up to 29 x 2.6" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires